An Update From Chris Tompkins
Executive Director/Managing Member
Stage To Screen Catered Cabaret
Tuesday May 12, 2020
Stage To Screen Catered Cabaret’s COVID-19 “Re-Opening Plan”
Please take time to thoroughly read the following important information.
In the abrupt awakening and closing of Stage To Screen Catered Cabaret from the COVID-19 pandemic, there are many new operating mandates and requirements as defined in the Indiana State Governor’s Executive Order 20-26 the theatre will have to follow in order to re-open. The Executive Director of the theatre, Chris Tompkins, has been participating in weekly Indiana Arts Council online meetings and is also a member of the Arts & Culture COVID-19 Recovery Task Force.
This virus and the new operating criteria will, in fact, significantly change how the theatre must operate. Until there is a vaccine, we will move forward with the assumption the new operating criteria will remain in effect through the remainder of 2020 calendar year and most likely for part or all of 2021.
Re-opening requirements and mandates continues to be “fluid” – meaning there may be additional changes to or modifications of the State of Indiana’s operating criteria for live performance venues in the coming days, weeks, and months ahead.
Everyone’s patience, understanding and demonstrated support over the past 2 months has been extremely appreciated. This global health crisis has put the theatre, as well as many other theatres and businesses, in a very challenging financial position. Please know we are doing everything we possibly can to “make things right” for anyone who has an unredeemed show ticket. This shared…
To be clear…none of this has been easy and re-opening is not going to be easy.
Flexibility, cooperation, and understanding will continue to be necessary from everyone including patrons, staff, artists, and tech crews.
- The COVID-19 virus is not going to “go away” until there is a viable vaccine in place.
- While there is not “definitive, guaranteed” way to stop the spread – we are respectful of the situation at hand and will be taking necessary precautions and preventative measures to help ensure our patrons, cast, and staff are as safe as possible while at the theatre.
- The theatre’s cleaning protocols will be posted in the theatre’s lobby, cast dressing rooms, and bathrooms.
- Patrons and Artists that choose to come to the theatre, attend a performance or be in a performance do so at their own risk.
- We know the decisions we have had to make are not going to make everyone happy and that includes all of us – staff, cast, and tech crews.
Key decisions have been made with the following primary goals:
- To keep the theatre from permanently closing.
- To provide current patron ticket holders with multiple options, ways and means to use their unused tickets so as not to lose their monies from tickets purchase.
- To continue keeping monthly operating expenses at a bare minimum.
NEW OPERATING CRITERIA – THEATRE CAPACITY / SOCIAL DISTANCING
Until further notice and subject to change, Social Distancing will be one of the mandated requirements for the Catered Cabaret to resume operations.
- The maximum Patron Capacity will be100 persons per show performance.
- The theatre’s public areas, tables, chairs, restrooms, etc., will be sanitized daily and between each scheduled show performance.
- New table seating configuration will provide for adequate Social Distancing in the showroom.
- We will require all patrons to wear a facial mask when coming into and/or moving about the theatre.
- Once seated, patrons may remove their facial masks if they would like to do so as the theatre will be following Social Distancing seating mandates.
- When arriving to the theatre, patrons donning facial masks will proceed to the Box Office and check-in via our paperless ticketing process. There will be no need to bring paper tickets as they will not be required or used.
- After check-in, patrons will be directed to enter the theatre’s showroom.
- There is to be no congregating in the lobby with anyone other than members of your own party.
- Parties of 1, 2, 3 or 4 persons UNDER THE SAME RESERVATION can be seated together on a first come/first seated basis.
- Parties 5, or more persons UNDER THE SAME RESERVATION will have pre-assigned table seating. Said parties will receive a table number at Box Office check-in. Parties will then proceed directly into the showroom to the assigned table(s) as clearly indicated with table signage.
- Patrons need to ensure they thoroughly wash their hands after using the restroom.
- The maximum Cast Capacity is 4 artists per show until further notice.
- When arriving to the theatre, health screening prior to each performance. More information regarding this requirement will be forthcoming per the State of Indiana requirements.
- Cast members will be required to proceed to their assigned dressing room area.
- Modified cast dressing areas to provide adequate spacing for Social Distancing.
- While on stage, artists will be staged to allow for a minimum of 6’ between each member throughout each performance.
NOTE: As many of the originally production shows scheduled for 2020 require casts of 5 or more artists, these shows will be rescheduled to the theatre’s 2021 Show Calendar year.
1. There will not be any dinner services until the theatre’s 2020 holiday show.
Beverage / Snack Service
1. There will be beverage (sodas, water, beer, wine, mixed drinks) and light snacks available for purchase at the Lobby Bar.
2. Patrons are to adhere to Social Distancing guidelines of 6’ when waiting at the bar.
BOX OFFICE / RESERVATIONS REOPENING DATE – Monday, May 25, 2020
1. The Box Office will operate Monday thru Friday from 11AM to 6PM thru mid-June 2020.
2. From mid-June 2020 and moving forward, the Box Office will operate Tuesday thru Saturday from 11AM to 6PM each day.
SHOWS & SHOW CALENDARS
2020 & 2021 Show Calendars will be completely updated, posted and available for purchase on the theatre’s website Homepage and under “Our Shows” on the navigation menu on or before Friday, May 22, 2020.
- Show Only performance – there WILL NOT be dinner service.
- Dinner & Show performances – there WILL BE dinner service.
UNUSED TICKETS AND GIFT CERTIFICATES
The value of any unused ticket(s) can be used or exchanged for:
1. Any two SHOW ONLY performances.
2. Any one DINNER & SHOW performance.
The value of a Gift Certificate can be used towards the purchase of:
1. Any SHOW ONLY performance at prevailing ticket price.
2. Any DINNER & SHOW performance at prevailing ticket price.
NEW SHOW LINE-UP FOR 2020
To meet the new operating mandates, the theatre’s creative team has put together 5 new shows under a main theme – THE LEGENDS SERIES
Opening dates for each show is indicated on each respective logo below. Each show’s performance dates and times, including matinee and evening performances, will be listed on the theatre’s website in the coming days and tickets will be available for purchase on or before Friday, May 22, 2020.
For ticket holders exchanging their current tickets for one or more of these shows, please send us an email to: email@example.com
- Give us the name the reservation was made under.
- Give us the new show name and date you would like.
- Please include a contact phone number so we can reach you if we have questions and/or need any additional information from you.
- Be patient for your new confirmation number as making exchanges is going to take us a day or two to ensure accuracy of each transaction exchange.
Do not print out your ticket. Your reservation will appear on the theatre’s show manifest and the theatre’s staff will check you in upon arrival.
ALL INCLUSIVE TICKET PRICING / DOORS OPEN / SHOW TIMES
Ticket price includes Show Only or Dinner & Show, sales tax, merchant services and box office fees.
Show Only – $44.95 – All Seats
Matinee Performances – 2pm Show / Doors open at 1:15PM
Evening Performances – 7:30PM Show / Doors open at 6:45PM
Dinner & Show – $64.95 – All Seats
Matinee Performances – 2pm Show / Doors open 12:15PM / Lunch 1PM
Evening Performances – 8pm Show / Doors open 6:15 / Dinner 7PM
Full-service bar beverage service and snack items are available for purchase at the Lobby Bar
Stage To Screen Catered Cabaret accepts: Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover online and thru the Box Office: 317.360.2733. Cash or credit card payment is accepted in person. Personal checks are never accepted.
CANCELLATION OR EXCHANGE POLICY
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds. Any unredeemed ticket may be used for another theatre show of equal or lesser value.
Unless otherwise noted, all shows are family friendly. Any show considered for Mature Audiences will be clearly indicated in the show’s description.
YOU’RE INVITED – ONLINE Q&A MEETINGS
1. The theatre will host multiple “Question & Answer” online ZOOM meetings between Monday, May 25th thru Friday, May 29th.
2. If you would like to participate on any one of these online meetings, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you the meeting calendar and login information.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Please come see a show! We cannot wait to welcome our past patrons back “home” and we are going to need your help to bring in even more new patrons to help us move forward. Be sure to tell you friends, family members and colleagues about the theatre and to come see one or more of our upcoming shows!
The theatre offers a discount of 5% for groups of 21 to 49 persons.
The theatre offers a discount of 10% for groups of 51 or more persons.
Please contact the Box Office for more details by calling 317.360.2733 or email: email@example.com
Contact Catered Cabaret directly at 317.360.2733 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org to create an unforgettable event for business colleagues, social organizations, fund-raising organizations, a group of friends or family. Corporate gatherings, birthday celebrations, wedding parties and more…bring your party to us.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Feel free to send an email with your questions to email@example.com or call the Box Office when it reopens and we’ll be happy to assist you.